Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Satyavratham

I am trying to start a satyavratham from today :-)

even from child hood , I never told lies to cheat or deceive any one but was lying few times to manage some people, maintain some , to make some happy, not to hurt some and frankly to keep up self some times but now decided to avoid those "harmless lies" also...

But like in some stories like satya harischandra or some movies , I am not here to invite troubles or problems by this. I have some exceptions like the cases I have mentioned earlier and in some other cases where the truth can hurt others, I will try to find some ways of avoiding it or keeping sillent :-).

All that I am trying is to avoid unnecessary lies and become brave enough by speaking truth always. I dont know how far I will be successful in this ...wish me all the best.. :-)

Thanks.

Gopi Gandi.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

today peopel are telling true lie but in my view people not to tell true lie why because every one get trained this true lie and many people are taking risk and lost in true lie words so becareful this habits

Mohammed Faiyaz